Friday 21 July 2017

Tallula time to get her ready

The first thing I did when I got Tallula was to give her a good clean on her interior. I then gave the deck a good scrum.


When I got to Ramsgate I decided to fit and outboard bracket for an auxiliary engine. I am very pleased I did as I used the the outboard all the way from Rye. I had to sit in the tender wile I drilled the holes and fitted the bracket. It was no easy task with all the wash from vessels entering and leaving Ramsgate harbour.

                          
                                               In the dinghy marking the holes to be drilled


Finally fitted

When I got back to Fareham I gave the desks another scrum with cream cleaner. I then decidedto make a start with the interior painting. I had topeel the lining back to be able to paint the edges.


In need of a paint and new lining


In need of new lining



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coral Moon

Coral Moon will be my fourth yacht. She is an Elizabethan 29 with a somewhat underpowered Yanmar 1GM10. When I went to pick her up ever...