Sunday 2 December 2018

Sevylor Tahiti Kayak

I brought a Sevylor Tahiti 2 + 1 kayak a couple of years ago. But, only used it a few times on the canal and once on Fareham Creek. It was ideal on the canal and easy to lift out to go past the locks. It was good on the Creek but, tides needed to be taken into account especially at springs.


Ready to be inflated 


I brought the Kayak down to Southern Spain on my boot rack on my Mazda Eunos so they are very easy to transport even in the smallest of cars. They are ideal Kayaks for taking on holidays or when storing a traditional kayak are not possible.


All ready to go



Yesterday the weather was really nice and rather than taking my other toy out I decided to take the Kayak out. It took me about five minutes to inflate and I was ready to go. The kayak performed very well and was a pleasure to paddle. I just need to sort the seat out a bit better for more comfort.


Going along the Coast


Heading out in calm seas


I did not go to far partly due to the seat and the paddle I had was not that good as I had lost one of the screws for it.


The beach I launched from

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: kayak anchor system

    ReplyDelete

Coral Moon

Coral Moon will be my fourth yacht. She is an Elizabethan 29 with a somewhat underpowered Yanmar 1GM10. When I went to pick her up ever...