Friday 30 June 2017

Farewell Pandora

I have now sold Pandora to a nice guy from Norwich. It was really sad taking all my things of her. I filled a Nissain Micra with things from her and still did nit have enough room in the car. So on the day of transfer I put the rest of the things into the boot.

As she was going tobe transported by road I took the main sai and boom down she looked really different. I then brought her round so her mast could be unstepped. She was then lifted out but, she was too big for the trailer so the new owner will need to return to pick her up.


She looks so strange without her boom.


High and dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coral Moon

Coral Moon will be my fourth yacht. She is an Elizabethan 29 with a somewhat underpowered Yanmar 1GM10. When I went to pick her up ever...